Why Cure When You Can Prevent
Consider the following:
- Recruitment tools (CV’s/LinkedIn etc..) measure Hard Skills, and these are often not easily transferable.
- We know that the key determinant for employee success within their role is their Soft Skills.
- The only time the recruiter can assess soft skills is at interview, by which time they have discarded all but 5 applicants. So the interview pool is already skewed toward hard skills.
- According to BrightTalk 75% of recruiters believe that Unconscious Bias is a major determinate at recruitment.
- The leading cause of employee churn is lack of compatibility with a supervisor.
- The pattern that emerges is that, recruitment tools are ignoring the most important factor in reducing employee churn, because they concentrate solely on hard skills.
The pattern that emerges is that, recruitment tools are ignoring the most important factor in reducing
employee churn, because they concentrate solely on hard skills
Talent Recognition developed the TR Recruiter, which is designed to overcome the one major flaw in
current recruitment. TR Recruiter ranks applicants by their soft skills. TR Recruiter uses its neural net
to process 1.8 billion data end points for each applicant ranking their soft skills against the optimal soft
skills required for the vacancy. This immediately identifies the most suitable people to interview first.
This may sound both expensive and complicated. It’s not.
It takes less that 60 seconds to set up a new vacancy and about 70 seconds to apply for the role. TR
Recruiter can be integrated into existing company’s recruitment technical stack, or as a standalone SaaS
By ranking applicants in the order of best fit for the role, the recruiter can select those with the best soft
skills for that vacancy, ensuring a longer duration of employment , better performance and by
eliminating Unconscious Bias, a credible EDI audit trail.
If your company has more than 200 employees you should be asking yourselves, what is our rate of
employee churn and how much is it costing. If you are not happy with the answer then maybe you
should be looking for the prevention, rather than the cure.
To start a conversation with Talent Recognition simply use this link